Friday, April 01, 2016

I Don't Mean To Judge But...

Ah, who am I kidding, I judge, I judge all the time. If people were being honest we all do and if someone says they don't then they've just passed judgement on those who freely admit to judging.

Here are two little gems I mulled over while standing in line at the local Sainsbury's -

Wine; there is a layer of pretentiousness, even in the sweetest person.

A certain brand of cider or maybe just cider full stop; you want to get drunk, as effortlessly as possible and don't mind furry tongue in the morning.

Oh-ho! I hear the holier-than-thou folk cry, and what was it you were buying?

Cat food and diet cola (own brand), because the cats need fed and my insides are heaving cauldrons of rotten (but own brand doesn't have aspartame so I pretend otherwise).

No comments: