Sunday, August 28, 2016

Another Day Another Blast From The Past

I really don't like that saying 'blast from the past'. There was a really rotten film of the same name about 20 or so years ago. I digress.

Tomorrow I'm going to be sticking my neck out and trying something I never thought I'd have the brass neck to do. Failure is probably a certainty but all it takes is one person, just one, to believe in me and things could actually, genuinely, happily happen. I'm at the point, once more where life can go one of two ways, I'm hoping this time that it's the better road I get to travel.

Travelling is made much more pleasant with some good tunes. I need a jolly song to take me through the end of a fairly wasted weekend (dizzy, nauseous feeling still there so nothing of any worth has been accomplished).

No comments: