Saturday, December 05, 2009

Where does all the time go?

It runs past so quickly I really want to trip it up and slow things down for a while but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

So much is happening I can barely catch my breath and to be honest I am still being relied upon for everything by everybody which isn't always the ideal situation.  Correction, it isn't the ideal situation at all at all or I wouldn't be online at this time trying to catch up with everything that is falling by the wayside.

There will come a time where I can get back to the old organised me and I look forward to that.  It doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things but it matters to me.

When I turn my face to the cold winter sun and close my eyes I can remember Portugal.

(Yes the simple little package holiday really did mean that much to old stressy head here.)

No comments: