Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Days Movie Challenge Day 7

Yes I know I've lapsed for a few days.  In an attempt to return to some form of regular, disciplined writing (and yes I will count this towards it so there!) real life can sometimes get in the way.


Yesterday I attended an interview for a new position in the wage paying work I do.  This interview turned in to something of an endurance test, at one point I was thinking that even prisoners get a glass of water and a toilet break.  By the time I was released I felt like




and headed for the nearest golden arches for the kind of rush only fast food can give.  I tucked in heartily without a moment of guilt.


(Actually I feel less and less guilty about these things, there are more important issues to stress over and the occasional slip into unhealthy eating is a minor challenge.  Let's face it, the way things are going who would want to live forever!)


Anywhydon'tyoushutupandgetonwithit - on with the show!


Day 7: Favourite animated feature

Thankfully my term of watching films at the cinema PG and under has come in an era of decent kiddie fare. This is one I don't mind being watched on continual loop. Unlike 

Cars...there is a sequel to Cars...I have to think of an excuse quickly not to go!




I love the style of The Incredibles, I love the characters and I love the story.  It is perfect and I am so glad they have never bowed to making a sequel...yet.  It just wouldn't feel right.  This is a stand alone film, it doesn't need any fluff or nonsense.  The boys spent a good few months with this on their rainy day dvd list.  I would stop and watch with them.

No comments: